Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections

Palazzo Patrignani

Patrignani Town House as one can see probably dates back to the 1800s.
Palazzo Patrignani

The building on two floors is built in bricks with an ample doorway and gets its name from the Patrignani Family, rich land owners that moved here towards the end of 19th century.

The family embellished to interior of the house on the piano nobile with liberty style frescos.

Here lived also the Comacchiese Antonio Buonafede (1759-1814), grandson of Appiano and was the principle man responsible for the buying the Lagoons of Comacchio from Napoleon Bonaparte during his tormented invasion of Italy.

Contacts

Comacchio

Information office

Ufficio Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica di Comacchio

Comacchio
Via Agatopisto, 2/a c/o Settecentesco Ospedale degli Infermi
telefax 0533 319278
last modified Mar 26, 2020 12:29
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information