Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Sections
Breadcrumbs background

Map points

Governor's palace
The Governor's palace, also called Palace of Justice or Palace of the Clock, was built in 1502 and looks onto the square named after Il Guercino.
Vininvilla Until Sep 14, 2014
Wine and food tastings and live music.
The Basilica Collegiata S. Biagio
The Basilica Collegiata di S. Biagio is Cento's main church.
Rocca
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. The Fortress, together with Porta Pieve (Pieve Gate) is what remains of the ancient defensive system. The primitive building dates back to 1378 and was constructed on the order of the bishop of Bologna.
The Jewish Ghetto
Cesare Tiazzi 1743-1809. A sculptor between Cento and Bologna Until Mar 11, 2012
Cesare Tiazzi mastered clay sculpture, and he mainly worked in Cento. His works of art and education are inspired by Bolognese sculptors.
Municipal Gallery
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. The Municipal Gallery is housed in a Eighteenth-century building. In 1839 the works of the Gallery were first exhibited inside the palace,...
Gallery of Modern Art "A. Bonzagni"
The Gallery of Modern Art in Cento, dedicated to the Centese painter Aroldo Bonzagni (1887-1918), was created thanks to the artist's sister who, since the 1960s donated important works to the municipal picture gallery both by his brother and by other artists related to him.
Sandro Parmeggiani Museum
In 1995 the donation of several paintings of the artist Sandro Parmeggiani, gave birth to a museum dedicated to him...
Municipal Theatre
The Theatre was built between 1856 and 1861 and was projected by A. Giordani from Cento.
last modified Apr 10, 2012 03:01
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information