Sections

Migliaro

This town was of considerable importance and drew the attention of the Este family, who owned a residence here; it was raised to the status of "podesteria"” in 1368, thereafter maintaining its autonomy until 1881, when the seat of municipal government was moved to Migliarino. In 1963 Migliaro once again became the town seat. There are numerous architectural works worthy of note.

last modified Oct 04, 2012 09:48
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information