Sections

Migliarino

This village of medieval origin was under the authority of the nearby Migliaro until 1881, when the seat of municipal government was moved here and it underwent the planning and architectural transformations lending it its characteristic appearance. Every entrance to the village, including the one leading from the river, was adorned with neo-Gothic constructions that still make it resemble a stronghold. Many new buildings were erected inside the village either in the same style or according to the architectural techniques in vogue at the beginning of the 20th century.

last modified Oct 04, 2012 09:40
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information